The MNR College of Pharmacy and MNR Medical College & Hospital is aimed to provide quality healthcare to the rural area surrounding the hospital.
The facilities offered by the hospital include:
- 24/7 Emergency care
- Outpatient department from 9:00-3:00pm everyday
- Hospital with a huge 720 beds capacity to accommodate emergency and regular patients
- Utmost patient care with specialists from different branches of medicine
- 24/7 access to Central clinical laboratory and blood bank (including blood components)
- Advanced Imagology department with MRI, CT, Color Doppler, USG Scan, mammography and X-rays
- Operation theater complex with all modern amenities like CCTV to enable students to watch the procedures Live. There are 9 major and 3 minor theatres where super specialty procedures from cardiology, urology, neurology, neurosurgery, plastic surgery & nephrology (with dialysis unit) are performed.
- Special care packages and facilities for total hip replacement and knee replacement.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology department is equipped with Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) facility.
- Supports Government Healthcare services such as Arogyasri, BDCS, and Employee Health Scheme.
- Tie-ups with government and private organizations for delivering medical services to employees and their families.
- Regular medical camps to support and serve the medical requirements of both surrounding rural and urban population with quality healthcare.